Heavy-Duty Printed Oilcloth Tablecloth In M.MAC Print
Back in the day, oilcloth used to be made by coating heavier-weight cotton with linseed oil, which slowly cracked and peeled with age. This method became obsolete with the advent of noncracking plastics. Sadly, what replaced oilcloth was flimsy plastic cloth. Borrowing a page from yesteryear, our heavy-duty oilcloth is still made with real fabric, so it has the weight and drape of real cloth, yet is guaranteed to last. The oilcloth has a laminated vinyl finish that wipes clean and will never crack or peel.
- Easy wipe-clean finish
- Oilcloth won't crack, peel, or stain
- Available in a variety of sizes
- Cotton/PVC or polyester/PVC
- Exclusive to The Vermont Country Store
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $20).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.