Heavy-Duty Festive Printed Oilcloth Tablecloth
Back in the day, oilcloth used to be made by coating heavier-weight cotton with linseed oil, which worked great for a while until it started to crack and peel with age. This method became obsolete with the advent of noncracking plastics. Sadly, what replaced traditional oilcloth was flimsy plastic cloth. To make our oilcloth, we borrowed a page from yesteryear. We start with heavy-duty fabric and laminate it with a vinyl finish that's guaranteed to never crack or peel.
- Easy wipe-clean finish
- Won't crack, peel, or stain
- Available in a variety of sizes
- Cotton/PVC or polyester/PVC
- Spot clean
- Exclusive to The Vermont Country Store
- We also offer our Heavy-Duty Oilcloth in Solid Colors (#84184), sold separately
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $20).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.