Hartland Halloween Plaid Mountain Weave Cotton Placemat, Set of 2
These hand-loomed placemats harken back to the sturdy, practical fabric textiles handcrafted over 150 years ago in Vermont’s Green Mountains. Made with American-grown cotton and woven by master weavers in New England on 150-year-old looms, each placemat is individually cut and hand-fringed here in Vermont. Each washing softens and tightens the cotton, giving our Mountain Weavers table linens their unique look and feel. For the best results, follow the care instructions below.*
- Reversible for twice the wear
- Soft fringe on all four sides
- Finished and fringed in Vermont
- Washing tightens the weave and softens the fabric
- Machine wash, line dry (follow care instructions*)
- 100% cotton
- Set of two 20"x14" placemats
- Made in USA
- Exclusive to The Vermont Country Store
- Hartland Halloween Plaid Mountain Weave Cotton Tablecloth (#89442), Napkin Set (#89444), and Table Runner (#89445), sold separately
*We overcut our table linens to allow for up to 10% shrinkage due to the all-cotton fabrication. The sizes listed are after-first-wash sizes; the table linens you receive will be larger than the size ordered. The table linens should not be machine dried. If the table linens are machine dried, increased shrinkage will occur. We recommend machine washing in cold water, then stretching and line drying.
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $25).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.