Hartland Christmas Plaid Mountain Weave Cotton Table Runner
This hand-loomed Dress Stewart Plaid holiday table runner harkens back to the sturdy, practical fabric textiles handcrafted over 150 years ago in Vermont’s Green Mountains. American-grown cotton, woven by master weavers in New England on 150-year-old looms, is individually cut and hand-fringed here in Vermont. Each washing softens and tightens the cotton, giving our Mountain Weave table linens their unique look and feel. For the best results, follow the care instructions below.*
- Reversible for twice the wear
- Soft fringe on two ends
- Finished and fringed in Vermont
- Washing tightens the weave and softens the fabric
- Machine wash, line dry (follow care instructions*)
- 100% cotton
- Made in USA
- Exclusive to The Vermont Country Store
- Coordinating Hartland Christmas Plaid Mountain Weave Cotton Tablecloth (#90026), Placemat Set (#90027), and Napkin Set (#90028), sold separately
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $25).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.