Guittard Chocolate Nonpareils Green Gift Tin
Our gift-ready tin is filled with Guittard’s famous nonpareils—French for “without equal”—which are exceptionally smooth chocolate discs sprinkled with tiny beads of sugar. Choose from milk chocolate with rainbow sprinkles or dark chocolate with white sprinkles.
- Guittard chocolates, made in San Francisco since the 1860s
- Exceptionally smooth milk or dark chocolate discs
- Beautifully packaged in a collectible tin
- 15 oz. gift tin (gift tin is approx. 4-3/4" tall)
- Made in USA
Milk chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, unsweetened chocolate, milk), Soya lecithin, Vanillan (an artificial flavor)
Nonpareils: Sugar, Corn starch, Corn syrup, Added color (Blue #1, Blue #2, Red #3, Red #40, Yellow #5, Yellow #6), Carnauba wax
Semi-sweet chocolate (unsweetened chocolate, sugar, cocoa butter), Sunflower lecithin, Vanillin (an artificial flavor)
Nonpareils: Sugar, Corn starch, Carnauba wax
Made in USA
Handled in a facility where peanuts, tree nuts, milk, wheat and milk chocolate are packaged.
Servings per container: approximately 20
Store at: room temperature
Shelf life: 1 year
1) Standard: Packages are sent via USPS
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via FedEx Ground, street address is required (add $4).
3) Express: Packages are sent via FedEx 2Day, street address is required (add $10).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via FedEx Overnight, street address is required (add$17).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.