You May Also Need
Grade A Amber Maple Syrup, 8-oz. Jug
If there's "one thing" that represents the great state of Vermont like no other, it's our passion for maple syrup. Want proof? Just check the "tails" side of our commemorative quarter: You'll see a stand of maple trees with buckets for collecting Vermont's sweetest export. Well, the harvest process at sugaring season has become more sophisticated over the years, but the result is still pure unadulterated sweetness. Amber maple syrup has a rich taste that is the perfect complement to a hearty stack of pancakes.
- Grade A Amber has a sweet, rich taste
- Amber's robust flavor is ideal for cooking, too
- Made in Vermont
- Glass jug holds 8 ounces, approx. 4 servings
- You may also be interested in our Grade A Golden Maple Syrup Jug (#56508), sold separately
- Available only at The Vermont Country Store
Storage: Store in a cool, dry area. Refrigerate after opening.
Shelf Life: 3 years
1) Standard: Packages are sent via USPS
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via FedEx Ground, street address is required (add $4).
3) Express: Packages are sent via FedEx 2Day, street address is required (add $10).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via FedEx Overnight, street address is required (add$17).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.