Goetze's Original Caramel Creams, 2 Pound Bag
Some of us used to call these caramels "bull's-eyes" and some called them caramel creams...either way, these soft, chewy caramels with a swirl of sweet, creamy white fondant in the center are still one of our favorite sweets. They're still made by legendary candymaker Goetze's of Baltimore with the original recipe and top-notch ingredients since 1918.
- Soft, chewy caramels with creamy fondant centers
- Made by the Goetze candy company since 1918
- Individually wrapped
- 2 lb. bag
- Made in USA
Made in USA
Product contains wheat, milk and soy ingredients
Partially produced with genetic engineering
This is not a Kosher food.
2-lb bag has approximately 78 pieces
Net weight: 2 lbs
Store at room temperature
Shelf life: 9 months
1) Standard: Packages are sent via USPS
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via FedEx Ground, street address is required (add $4).
3) Express: Packages are sent via FedEx 2Day, street address is required (add $10).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via FedEx Overnight, street address is required (add$17).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.