Glenfiddich Mincemeat Tarts
These 4-bite shortbread tarts are filled to the brim with plenty of apples, currants, sultanas, candied citrus peels, and an array of rich, warm spices. Just before they're baked, they're topped off with a generous "tot" or "shot" of world-famous Glenfiddich® Scotch whisky. A "tot" is a measure of alcohol created by the British Royal Navy to ration out rum to sailors—and adds about an ounce of cheer to each tempting tart. Each tart is finished with a layer of shortbread crust and a sprinkle of sparkly sugar.
- Buttery shortbread tarts filled with mincemeat
- Each tart is finished with a "tot" of 12-year Glenfiddich single-malt Scotch whisky
- Filling is a blend of apples, currants, sultanas, candied citrus peels, and spices
- Shelf-stable and preservative-free
- 13.1 oz. box; 6 tarts
- Made in Scotland
|Nutrition Item||Quantity||% of Daily Requirements||Nutrition %|
|Serving Size: 1 Tart (62g)|
|Servings Per Container: 6|
|Includes 19g added sugars||38%|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet|
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $20).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.