German Vanilla Crescent Cookies, 2 Boxes
During the Christmas season in Germany, no cookie platter would be complete without these crescent-shaped cookies known as "Vanillekipferi". They're made with plenty of real butter and have a crisp yet tender texture that melts away in your mouth. They also have bits of almonds and hazelnuts in the batter and are dusted with powdered sugar.
- A traditional German holiday cookie
- Made at a German bakery for over 600 years
- Rich, buttery batter with bits almonds and hazelnuts
- Dusted with confectioners' sugar
- Two 4.5 oz. boxes; approx. 18 cookies per box
- Made in Germany
Made in Germany
Store in a cool, dry area.
Shelf Life: 4 months
Allergen warning: Contains wheat, milk, nuts, eggs. May contain traces of soy.
1) Standard: Packages are sent via USPS
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via FedEx Ground, street address is required (add $4).
3) Express: Packages are sent via FedEx 2Day, street address is required (add $10).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via FedEx Overnight, street address is required (add$17).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.