German Marzipan Christollen
A cake so special truly deserves the name Christstollen, for this traditional treat is as rich and festive as the holiday season. Baked fresh with raisins, almonds, and candied orange and lemon peel, it's kneaded by hand into a buttery dough, filled with marzipan, basted with pure creamery butter, baked, and then basted again. This labor-intensive process yields an unbelievably rich loaf that contains no preservatives or artificial flavors.
- Rich, buttery dough
- Creamy marzipan center
- Chock-full of raisins and candied lemon and orange peel
- Finished with powdered sugar
- Available in 2 sizes: large, 26.5 oz. (serves about 15) or small, 17.5 oz. (serves about 10)
- Made in Germany
Wheat flour, raisins, marzipan filling (sugar, almonds, sorbitol, glucose, fructose), Palm fat, glucose, candied orange and lemon peels (glucose, orange peels, Lemon peels, fructose, sugar), sugar, canola oil, sorbitol, fructose, wheat starch, Yeast, emulsifiers (mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids, sodium stearoyl lactylate), Natural flavor, salt, hydrogenated palm fat.
Allergen warning: Contains wheat, almonds, May contain traces of other nuts, eggs, and milk.
Storage: Store in a cool dry area.
Shelf Life: 6 months
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $4).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $10).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add$17).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.