German Lebkuchen Spice Cookies
If you have a German grandma, you surely know about lebkuchen, as these soft spice cookies have been a favorite in Germany for centuries. And it's no wonder, as Germany is considered the gingerbread capital of the world! These spiced cookies have a soft, cake-like texture and are made with the finest hazelnuts, walnuts, almonds, and cashews—and the perfect amount of gingerbread spices. Each package includes an assortment of chocolate-covered, plain, and sugar-glazed lebkuchen.
- Soft, spiced lebkuchen cookies
- Each package includes two chocolate-covered, two plain, and three sugar-glazed lebkuchen
- Two 7 oz. packages; 7 cookies per package
- Made in Germany
|Nutrition Item||Quantity||% of Daily Requirements||Nutrition %|
|Serving size:||1 cookie (29g)|
|Servings per pkg:||7|
|Calories from fat||30|
|Includes 11g Added Sugar||22%|
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $20).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.
Please click here for The Vermont Country Store 100% Guarantee and Return Policy.