German Lebkuchen Spice Cookies, 3 Packages
If you have a German grandma, then you surely know about lebkuchen, as these soft spice cookies have been a favorite in Germany for centuries. And it's no wonder, as Germany is considered to be the gingerbread capital of the world! These spiced cookies have a soft, cake-like texture and are made with the finest hazelnuts, walnuts, almonds, and cashews and the perfect amount of gingerbread spices. Each package includes an assortment of 2 chocolate-covered, 2 plain, and 3 sugar-glazed lebkuchen.
- Soft, spiced lebkuchen cookies
- Available in an assortment of chocolate-covered, plain, and sugar-glazed
- Three 7 oz. packages
- Made in Germany
Made in Germany.
Contains Wheat, Nuts, Soy, Milk, Egg.
This is not a Kosher food.
Servings per container: 7.
Storage: 45-65 degrees, keep away from heat.
Shelf Life: 6 months.
1) Standard: Packages are sent via USPS
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via FedEx Ground, street address is required (add $4).
3) Express: Packages are sent via FedEx 2Day, street address is required (add $10).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via FedEx Overnight, street address is required (add$17).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.