German Gingerbread With Cherry Preserves and Milk Chocolate
These cookies are baked in Nuremberg, Germany, the gingerbread capital of the world! So you know they have to be good—and they are. They're soft, spiced, filled with cherry fruit—a filling similar to cherry preserves—and covered in rich milk chocolate, making them a festive treat any time of year.
- Sour cherries with classic gingerbread and milk chocolate
- Made by one of Germany's oldest and most beloved bakeries since 1615
- 6.1 oz. bag; 12 cookies
- Made in Germany
|Nutrition Item||Quantity||% of Daily Requirements||Nutrition %|
|Serving Size||2 Cookies (30g)|
|Servings Per Container||6|
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $20).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.
Please click here for The Vermont Country Store 100% Guarantee and Return Policy.