Garlic Flavor Maple Pepper, Set of 2
If you're tired of the same old seasoning, maple pepper is definitely for you. While the ingredients list is short—maple sugar, sea salt, garlic, and black pepper—your next meal is sure to be long on flavor. Garlic-Flavored Maple Pepper is a natural on Italian dishes of course, as well as fish, corn-on-the-cob, salads and so much more. Proudly made in Maine.
- Sold in set of two 3-oz. glass shakers
- Garlic maple pepper is great on fish, corn-on-the-cob, salads and more
- Only 100% pure maple syrup is used to make the maple sugar
- Also can be use as a dry rub in food preparation
- A favorite "foodie" purchase at our retail store in Vermont
- Check out the Habanero-Flavor Maple Pepper (#H4823) and the Original-Flavor Maple Pepper (#H4825)
- Made in Maine
Store in a cool, dry area
Allergen warning: May contain tree nuts
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $4).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $10).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add$17).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.