Garibaldi Biscuits Set of 12
Some people knew them as Garibaldis, others simply as raisin biscuits, but whatever you called these long, flat cookie bars, they surely have been missed since they disappeared from supermarket shelves. Crisp in texture, each not-too-sweet biscuit now has a hefty helping of dried currants baked right in, which adds that familiar fruity tartness to every bite. Plus, each biscuit is perforated so you can divide it into five easy-to-eat sections for the perfect complement to tea, coffee, or a glass of milk.
- Crisp, dunkable biscuits
- Loaded with tender dried currants
- Each package contains 2 biscuits
- Set of 12 packages (24 biscuits total)
Made in United Kingdom
Contains milk and gluten.
May contain nuts and soy.
Not a Kosher food
Servings per container: approximately 3.5
Store in a cool, dry area
Shelf life: 6 months
1) Standard: Packages are sent via USPS
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via FedEx Ground, street address is required (add $4).
3) Express: Packages are sent via FedEx 2Day, street address is required (add $10).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via FedEx Overnight, street address is required (add$17).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.