Garibaldi Biscuits, 12 Packages
Some people knew them as Garibaldis, others simply as raisin biscuits, but whatever you called these long, flat cookie bars, they surely have been missed since they disappeared from supermarket shelves. Crisp in texture, each not-too-sweet biscuit now has a hefty helping of dried currants baked right in, which adds that familiar fruity tartness to every bite. Each biscuit is perforated, so you can divide it into five easy-to-eat sections for the perfect complement to tea, coffee, or a glass of milk.
- Crisp, dunkable biscuits
- Loaded with tender dried currants
- Twelve (3.5 oz.) packages; two biscuits per package (24 biscuits total)
- Made in England
|Nutrition Item||Quantity||% of Daily Requirements||Nutrition %|
|Serving Size: 3 cookies (31g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 3.5|
|Calories from Fat||25|
|Includes 10g Added Sugar||20%|
|Percent Daily Values based on a 2000 calorie diet|
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $20).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.