You May Also Need
French Ticking Rod Pocket Insert Valance
The vertical striping or "ticking" pattern on our French Ticking Curtain Collection is inspired by vintage French fabric and adds the warmth and farmhouse-style of French Country design to your home. The cotton is yarn-dyed so the colors (and stripes!) will not fade. Valance is sold individually.
- Insert valances are made to fit across the window area/curtain rod without little to no pleating or gathering to fill in the gap between curtain panels. When ordering an Insert Valance, select a valance that's wide enough to cover the width of the window area or curtain rod that you need to be covered.
- Includes one 50"Wx13"L valance (50" total width)
- 2" rod pocket
- 1-1/2" heading
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash, line dry
- Exclusive to The Vermont Country Store
- Coordinating French Ticking Stripe Rod Pocket Curtains (#79823), Rod Pocket Tiers (#79822), Tailored Valance (#79824), and Swag Pair (#79858), sold separately
1) Standard: Packages are sent via USPS
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via FedEx Ground, street address is required (add $4).
3) Express: Packages are sent via FedEx 2Day, street address is required (add $10).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via FedEx Overnight, street address is required (add$17).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.