French Bee Coffee Mug, Set of 6
These lovely, yet heavy-duty, glass coffee mugs are made by the oldest glassmaker in France. They're decorated with a raised bee motif—inspired by a famous symbol that was originally designed for Napoleon's coronation luggage. The mugs are exceptionally clear and durably crafted to withstand the rigors of daily use. They're also safe for use in the microwave, so you can reheat your coffee or tea without worry.
- Crafted with turn-of-the-century glass molds
- Decorated with the Napoleonic bee motif
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
- Each mug holds 9 oz. and is 4-1/2" tall
- Set of 6 mugs
- Made in France
- Coordinating French Bee Tea Infuser Mug (#85631), Iced Tea Glass Set (#84424), and Mini Tumbler Set (#H4573), sold separately
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $20).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.