Femme Rochas by Rochas Eau de Toilette
This beloved scent was created by perfumier Marcel Rochas in 1945 for his wife Hélène as an homage to her feminity and an expression of his great love for her. It's a seductive fruity/spicy/chypre blend that awakens the senses with top notes of velvety plum, peach, and lemon; heart notes of jasmine, carnation, rose and rosewood; and base notes of patchouli, musk, amber, civet, leather, oakmoss, sandalwood. Legend has it that Audrey Hepburn fell in love with the scent, which makes sense as the fragrance has been described as "an opulent chypre scent fit for a femme fatal".
- Deeply sensual scent created in 1945
- Long-lasting scent shines when worn in the evening
- Top notes: velvety plum, peach, and lemon
- Heart note: jasmine, carnation, rose, and rosewood
- Base notes: patchouli, musk, amber, civet, leather, oakmoss, and sandalwood
- 3.3 oz. spray bottle
- Made in France
Spray liberally on pulse points.
Store in: A cool, dark area.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.