You May Also Need
Farmhouse Weave Cotton Napkin, Set of 2
The newest addition to our Mountain Weavers™ Collection is a classic checked weave that captures the simple charm of the modern farmhouse. These napkins coordinate beautifully with many of the colors you'll find in our Original Mountain Weave Table Linens, so you can mix and match and create your own farmhouse look. They're also reversible for twice the use. For best results, follow the care instructions below.*
- Reversible for twice the wear
- Soft fringe on all four sides
- Finished and fringed in Vermont
- Washing tightens the weave and softens the fabric
- Napkins measure 18"x18"
- Machine wash, line dry (follow care instructions*)
- 100% cotton
- Set of two napkins (choose any two colors)
- Made in USA
- Exclusive to The Vermont Country Store
- Coordinating Farmhouse Weave Tablecloths (#82279), sold separately
- Please note: Farmhouse Weave Placemats and Table Runners are not available at this time
*We overcut our table linens to allow for up to 10% shrinkage due to the all-cotton fabrication. The sizes listed are after-first-wash sizes; the table linens you receive will be larger than the size ordered. The table linens should not be machine dried. If the table linens are machine dried, increased shrinkage will occur. We recommend machine washing in cold water, then stretching and line drying.
Made in Vermont.
Materials from USA.
1) Standard: Packages are sent via USPS
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via FedEx Ground, street address is required (add $4).
3) Express: Packages are sent via FedEx 2Day, street address is required (add $10).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via FedEx Overnight, street address is required (add$17).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.