Extra-Thick Coccyx Orthopedic Memory Foam Seat Cushion
The coccyx, better known as your tailbone, is found at the very base of the spine. And just sitting can cause significant distress to your sensitive tailbone. This supportive orthopedic cushion can help you feel better: it places three-and-a-half inches of solid, high-density memory foam between your coccyx and the seat of your chair. By keeping your tailbone away from unnecessary pressure, it helps alleviate the severe discomfort of sciatica, herniated discs, hip and back pain, as well as pregnancy-related pain. If you regularly endure lower back pain, this specially designed orthopedic cushion was made for you.
- Physical therapist recommended
- Use it at the office, in your car, or anywhere you sit at home
- The zippered cover (with nonskid bottom) removes for washing
- Built-in side handles
- 18"Lx16"Wx3-1/2"H; weighs approx. 2-1/2 lbs.
- Soft cotton/polyester velour top with a nonskid bottom; high-density memory foam filling
- Hand wash cover only
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $20).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.