Rene M. Caisse, a nurse who operated a cancer clinic in Canada, first discovered the health benefits of herbal tea in 1922. Over the years, she refined and concentrated it into the powerful formula it is today. It is rich in essential vitamins and minerals, and combines sheep sorrel, burdock root, slippery elm, and Indian rhubarb in proprietary ratios.
- Developed in 1922 by Rene M. Caisse, a Canadian nurse
- Herbal source of essential vitamins and minerals
- Proprietary formula with sheep sorrel, burdock root, slippery elm, and Indian rhubarb
- 10.1 oz. bottle
- Made in Canada
|Nutrition Item||Quantity||% of Daily Requirements||Nutrition %|
|Serving Size||3 tsp|
|Servings Per Bottle||20|
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $20).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.