English Crumpets, Set of 3
English crumpets are a toaster bread that originated in the U.K. and remain popular there today. But crumpets are still uncommon on this side of the pond. Although similar to what we call English muffins—especially the "craters" that hold the topping—crumpets are made from a different dough with a slightly sweeter taste. And you don't have to split them in half! All you need to do is pop one into the toaster then cover it with your favorite spread.
- English crumpets are like English muffins but slightly sweeter
- Just stick in the toaster whole, no need to split apart
- Three 12-1/2 oz. packages; 8 crumpets per package
- Made in USA
- They taste even better when topped with our Heritage Preserves (#83520) and Vermont Maple Butter (#87026), sold separately
|Nutrition Item||Quantity||% of Daily Requirements||Nutrition %|
|Serving size: 1 crumpet (1.56 oz/44.2g)|
|Servings per container: 8|
|Calories from fat: 0|
|Percentages based on a 2000|
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $20).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.