Three-Level Solid Pine Window Jack
When warmer weather rolls around, there's nothing like throwing open a few windows and letting the fresh air in...except when you have older windows. Rotted sash cords (amongst other things) prevent double-hung windows from staying up. We know folks who had tried using phone books, nails, and even UPS boxes to keep their windows open, only to be surprised and rattled when their windows unexpectedly slammed shut. We recognized these window jacks as a practical, much-needed solution to a widespread problem when we found them. They're made of solid pine and notched to keep windows securely open at three different levels. No more surprise slamming!
- Solid pine construction
- Functional notched design
- Hold windows open at three levels
- Paint or stain to match your decor
- Made in Vermont
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $25).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.