Supreme Blackout Rod Pocket Curtains With Back Tabs
These super heavyweight curtains are certified as 99.95% effective in blocking out sunlight. A special triple-weave fabric combines black threads with colored yarns to block out light and insulate against heat and cold. The curtains are designed with a rod pocket and back tabs, which offer you two ways to hang them—the rod pocket provides a classic gathered look, while the back tabs create front-facing folds with clean lines. Finished with a 5" bottom hem. Curtains are sold in pairs.
- When ordering Rod Pocket Curtains, measure from the top of the curtain rod down to where you want the curtains to fall; the length generally includes the rod pocket but not the heading. Select curtain pairs with a total width that's double the width of the window for desired fullness
- Includes two 56" wide panels (112" total width)
- 4" rod pocket with 4" long back tabs
- No heading
- 100% polyester
- Machine wash and dry
- Exclusive to The Vermont Country Store
- Coordinating Supreme Blackout Grommet Top Long Curtains (#79035), Grommet Top Short Curtains (#80260), Grommet Top Patio Panel (#79036), Grommet Top Tie-Up Panel (#86448), Rod Pocket Patio Panel With Back Tabs (#81509), sold separately
Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery. Gift wrap not available. Sorry, no Express or Overnight Shipping is available for this item.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.