Strawberry Layer Cake
Made from scratch by our friends in Savannah, Georgia, this strawberry cake looks just like the layer cakes many of our moms used to bake for Sunday dinner. Only now, instead of having to help stir the batter and whip the frosting, all you have to do is grab a fork and delve into 3 layers of moist, fluffy cake blended with bits of fresh strawberries and topped with strawberry-infused buttercream icing. One bite, and you'll feel like your back home in your mom's kitchen enjoying one of her scrumptious creations.
- Made from scratch
- Fluffy strawberry cake blended with bits of fresh strawberries
- Triple-layer cake is topped with rich strawberry-infused buttercream icing
- Each cake weighs 3 lbs. 6 oz. (7" diameter) and serves 8 to 10
- Delivered fresh from the bakery
- Made in USA
|Nutrition Item||Quantity||% of Daily Requirements||Nutrition %|
|Serving size: 1 slice (158g)|
|Servings per cake: 10|
|Calories from fat: 270|
|Percentages based on a 2000 calorie diet.|
- Orders placed between 6:01 a.m. Monday to 6 a.m. Tuesday will ship on Tuesday.
- Orders placed between 6:01 a.m. Tuesday to 6:00 a.m. Wednesday will ship on Wednesday.
- Orders placed between 6:01 a.m. Wednesday and 6 a.m. Monday will ship on Monday.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.