Mozart Kugeln Delights Tin
These delightful treats were created in Salzburg in 1890 and are such a unique and wonderful combination that they are still made today. Each kugeln has a hazelnut nougat center surrounded by almond and pistachio marzipan and is double-dipped in fine milk and dark chocolate.
- Made from a secret recipe first created in 1890
- Hazelnut nougat center surrounded by almond and pistachio marzipan
- Dipped in milk and dark chocolate
- Collectible tin makes a great gift!
- 10.6 oz. tin; approx. 15 kugeln
- Made in Germany
|Nutrition Item||Quantity||% of Daily Requirements||Nutrition %|
|Serving size: 2 pcs. (40g)|
|Sevings per container: about 7.5|
|Calories from fat: 90|
|Includes 19g Added Sugars||38%|
|Percentages based on a 2000 calorie diet.|
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $20).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.
Please click here for The Vermont Country Store 100% Guarantee and Return Policy.