Men's Irish Wool Zip-Front Cardigan
You'll stay warm and look great in this classic Irish sweater. It's knit with traditional Aran stitches, including a classic cable stitch, which represents a fisherman's rope and is thought to bestow good luck throughout life's journey. The pure wool is soft and insulating—and never itchy. Details include an enhanced full zipper that's as robust as the sweater itself, front patch pockets, and rib-knit cuffs and neckline.
- Traditional Aran stitches
- Soft, never itchy pure wool
- Classic zip-front style
- Two patch pockets
- Approx. 28" long
- 100% wool
- Dry clean or hand wash
- Made in Ireland
- Exclusive to The Vermont Country Store
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $20).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.