Irish Shortbread Cookies, 2 Boxes
If you love shortbread, then you owe it to yourself to try these delicious all-butter cookies. They're baked in County Armagh, Ireland with a generations-old recipe that calls for only the finest natural ingredients, including Ballyrashane Irish butter. The world-famous butter is rich and creamy, and it's what gives these delicious shortbreads their tender, melt-away texture.
- Made from a time-honored Irish recipe
- Contains only natural ingredients, including Ballyrashane Irish butter
- Tender texture melts-in-your mouth
- Lucky shamrock shape
- Two 4.7 oz. boxes; approx. 9 cookies per box
- Made in Ireland
|Nutrition Item||Quantity||% of Daily Requirements||Nutrition %|
|Serving size: 2 bisuits (30g)|
|Servings per containeer: 4.5|
|Calories from fat: 80|
|Percentages based on a 2000 calorie diet.|
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $20).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.