Hair No More Hair Remover Creme
Hair No More Hair Creme Remover, the same fresh lemony formula that doctors and dermatologists recommend, is the FIRST STEP in Hair No More’s two-step process for removing unwanted hair, revealing smoother, softer skin; and preventing hair from growing back. Simply follow the easy steps on the bottle to quickly, safely, and painlessly remove hair completely to the root. For optimum results, add Hair No More’s SECOND STEP, Soothing Gel Inhibitor (#68430), to your hair removal regimen. It’s specially formulated to perfectly complement the removal creme and when used daily gradually slows and stops hair regrowth over time. Results with Hair No More's creme and gel may vary depending on hair coarseness.
- Apply the natural blend of botanicals, nutrients, and skin protectants—including green tea, soothing aloe vera, and vitamins A and E—for just 5-9 minutes
- Wipe off excess creme with a soft tissue or paper towel using a an upward motion and rinse with cold water
- Do not use soap and pat dry thoroughly—without rubbing
- Prevents hair from growing back for 3 to 5 weeks
- Natural exfoliation process reveals a new layer of silky soft skin and reduces the look of fine lines and wrinkles
- Replaces shaving, waxing, tweezing, and laser and electrolysis treatments
- For optimum results, add Hair No More's STEP 2: Soothing Gel Inhibitor (#68430)
- Dermatologist tested
- Hair Remover Creme comes in a 6 oz. tube
- Inhibitor Gel comes in a 2 oz. tube
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $25).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.