Flour and Pantry Moth Trap
Get rid of flour and pantry moths once and for all! These traps are specially designed with pheromone lures to attract male moths to prevent mating and reduce infestations over time. The traps are preassembled and ready to put out in your pantry/kitchen area. Moths, including meal moths, Mediterranean flour moths, almond moths, and raisin moths, are trapped on the sticky surface—when the trap is full, all you need to do is dispose of the trap. It's recommended to keep putting out traps until no moths are caught for six to nine months.
- Nontoxic and free of pesticides
- Use to control moth infestations in grains, flours, chocolate, pasta, birdseed, etc.
- Safe for use around food, children, and pets
- Replace traps every 3 months
- Each trap covers up to 1,250 sq. ft.
- Traps measure 5-3/4"Lx3-1/2"Wx2"D
- Packaging may vary
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $25).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.