Danforth Pewter Butterfly Brooch
Two decades before Paul Revere made his famous midnight ride, the Danforth family was crafting pewter plates, lamps, and tankards. Amazingly, this family of pewter artisans is still in business and still turning out fine work. These days, in addition to exquisite household goods, they also make beautiful pewter jewelry like this butterfly brooch. It is molded, detailed and then enameled with a shimmering translucent finish, all entirely by hand. It will go with just about anything in your wardrobe and will get compliments every time you wear it.
- Hand-cast pewter
- Blue translucent enamel over the wings
- Measures approx. 1-3/4"Wx1-1/8"H
- Handmade in Vermont
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $20).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.