Child's Marching Drum
Most toy drums are enough to drive parents crazy, but when your kids "rat-a-tat-tat" on this drum in their own parade, it actually sounds pleasant. It might have something to do with its quality construction. This isn't a cheap toy. It's a meticulously constructed musical instrument with a metal shell and durable "drum skin" that can take hours of enthusiastic drumming!
- Skillfully crafted at a family-run company that's been making drums since 1854
- Metal shell is embossed with an original lithograph from the 1880s
- Includes a neck strap and two drumsticks that can be cleverly stored on top of the drum
- Drum measures 8-3/4"x7-1/2"
- Ages 3 and up
- Made in USA
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $20).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.
Please click here for The Vermont Country Store 100% Guarantee and Return Policy.