Buffalo Check Rod Pocket Curtains
Buffalo checks are a timeless pattern that lends a bold yet casual touch to any room in your home. The bold, colorful checks are accented with cream-colored checks (gray checks are accented with white checks) and are made to coordinate with the colors in our Solid Cotton Duck and Ticking Stripe Curtain Collections. Curtains are sold in pairs and include two tiebacks.
- When ordering Rod Pocket Curtains, measure from the top of the curtain rod down to where you want the curtains to fall; the length generally includes the rod pocket but not the heading. Select curtain pairs with a total width double the window width for desired fullness.
- Includes two 42-1/2" wide panels and two tiebacks (85" total width)
- 3" rod pocket
- No heading
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash and dry
- USA of imported material
- Exclusive to The Vermont Country Store
- Coordinating Buffalo Check Rod Pocket Tiers (#79018), Tab Top Curtains (#87619), M-Shaped Valance (#79019), Tailored Valance (#79020), and Scalloped Valance (#79021), sold separately
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $25).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.