Dorset Weave Single Cotton Placemat
Our Dorset Weave placemats are made here in New England where they are woven of 100% cotton in a unique diamond pattern. Each placemat is individually cut and hand fringed here Vermont, which gives it a timeless look and vintage appeal. The classic design is the perfect accent for special holiday dinners and everyday meals, too. When washed, the cotton softens and the weave tightens, which gives our Dorset Weave linens their homespun look and feel (some shrinkage may occur*). Placemats are sold individually.
- Expertly woven in New England and hand fringed in Vermont
- Woven with premium cotton grown here in the United States
- Unique diamond-weave pattern
- Measures 20"Wx14"L
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash, line dry (follow washing directions*)
- Made in USA
- Coordinating Dorset Weave tablecloths (#54217) and napkins (#47394), sold separately
*Due to the all-cotton construction of these homespun linens, some shrinkage is expected (up to 10%). For best results, machine wash cold, then stretch and line dry your placemat.
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $20).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.