You May Also Need
Dorset Weave Single Cotton Napkin
Our Dorset Weave napkins are made here in New England where they're woven of American-grown cotton in a unique diamond pattern. Each napkin is individually cut and hand fringed here in Vermont, which gives it a timeless look and vintage appeal. The classic design is the perfect accent for special holiday dinners and everyday meals, too. When washed, the cotton softens and the weave tightens, which gives our Dorset Weave linens their homespun look and feel. For best results, follow the care instructions below.*
- A unique diamond-weave pattern
- Soft fringe on four sides
- Reversible for twice the wear
- Finished and fringed in Dorset, Vermont
- Washing tightens the weave and softens the fabric
- Measures 18"x18"
- Machine wash, line dry (follow care instructions*)
- 100% cotton
- Napkins are sold individually
- Made in USA
- Exclusive to The Vermont Country Store
- Coordinating Dorset Weave tablecloths (#54217), sold separately
*We overcut our napkins to allow for up to 10% shrinkage due to the all-cotton fabrication. The size listed is the after-first-wash size; the napkin you receive will be larger than the size ordered. The napkin should not be machine dried. If the napkin is machine dried, increased shrinkage will occur. We recommend machine washing in cold water, then stretching and line drying.
Materials from USA.
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $4).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $10).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add$17).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.