Dorset Weave Cotton Tablecloth
Our Dorset Weave tablecloths are woven here in New England with a unique diamond pattern. Each tablecloth is individually cut and hand fringed here in Vermont, which gives it a timeless look and vintage appeal. The classic design is the perfect backdrop for special holiday dinners and everyday meals, too. When washed, the cotton softens and the weave tightens, which gives our Dorset Weave linens their homespun look and feel. For best results, follow the care instructions below.*
- A unique diamond weave pattern
- Reversible for twice the wear
- Soft fringe on all four sides
- Finished and fringed in Vermont
- Washing tightens the weave and softens the fabric
- Machine wash, line dry (follow care instructions*)
- 100% cotton
- Made in USA
- Exclusive to The Vermont Country Store
*We overcut our table linens to allow for up to 10% shrinkage due to the all-cotton fabrication. The sizes listed are after-first-wash sizes; the table linens you receive will be larger than the size ordered. The table linens should not be machine dried. If the table linens are machine dried, increased shrinkage will occur. We recommend machine washing in cold water, then stretching and line drying.
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $20).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.