Diamond Weave Cotton Placemat, Set of 2
It's time to up your table-setting game with the laid-back elegance of our Diamond Weave Placemats. Each placemat is made of premium cotton that's grown here in the U.S, woven in New England, and individually cut and hand fringed here in Vermont. They are truly American-made, from start to finish, and lend a homespun touch to your table. For best results, follow the care instructions below.*
- Soft fringe on four sides
- Reversible for twice the wear
- Finished and fringed in Dorset, Vermont
- Measures 20"x14"
- Washing tightens the weave and softens the fabric
- Machine wash, line dry (follow care instructions*)
- 100% cotton
- Set of two placemats
- Made in USA
- Exclusive to The Vermont Country Store
- Coordinating Diamond Weave Tablecloth (#81241) and Diamond Weave Napkin (#H5052), sold separately
*We overcut our placemats to allow for up to 10% shrinkage due to the all-cotton fabrication. The size listed is the after-first-wash size; the placemat you receive will be larger than the size ordered. The placemat should not be machine dried. If the placemat is machine dried, increased shrinkage will occur. We recommend machine washing in cold water, then stretching and line drying.
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $20).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.