You May Also Need
Diamond Weave Cotton Napkin, Set of 2
It's time to up your table-setting game with the laid-back elegance of our Diamond Weave Napkins. Each napkin is made of premium cotton that's grown here in the U.S, woven in New England, and individually cut and hand fringed here in Vermont. They are truly American made, from start to finish, and lend a homespun touch to your table. For best results, follow the care instructions below.*
- Soft fringe on four sides
- Reversible for twice the wear
- Finished and fringed in Vermont
- Washing tightens the weave and softens the fabric
- Measures 18"x18"
- Machine wash, line dry (follow care instructions*)
- 100% cotton
- Set of two napkins
- Made in USA
- Exclusive to The Vermont Country Store
- Coordinating Diamond Weave Cotton Tablecloth (#81241) and Placemat (#H5053), sold separately
*We overcut our napkins to allow for up to 10% shrinkage due to the all-cotton fabrication. The size listed is the after-first-wash size; the napkin you receive will be larger than the size ordered. The napkin should not be machine dried. If the napkin is machine dried, increased shrinkage will occur. We recommend machine washing in cold water, then stretching and line drying.
Made in Vermont.
Materials from USA.
1) Standard: Packages are sent via USPS
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via FedEx Ground, street address is required (add $4).
3) Express: Packages are sent via FedEx 2Day, street address is required (add $10).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via FedEx Overnight, street address is required (add$17).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.