Danforth Pewter Enamel River Stone Necklace
Made by hand in Vermont by our friends at Danforth Pewter, this serene necklace is crafted of pewter and hard-baked enamel. Its graceful spill of small ovals echoes the luminous beauty of naturally smoothed and polished river stones. This necklace goes with just about any outfit, any time of year. Hand-cast, hand-polished, and hand-finished in translucent enamel. Includes a 16" silver snake chain.
- Hand-cast pewter
- Hand-finished in 4 enamel colors
- 16" silver snake chain with a 1-1/2" long stone pendant
- Lobster-claw closure
- The pendant can be detached and worn on a bracelet or another chain
- Handmade in Vermont
- Coordinating Danforth Pewter Enamel River Stone Earrings (#79490), sold separately
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $20).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.