Danforth Pewter Dragonfly Brooch
Two decades before Paul Revere made his famous midnight ride, the Danforth family was crafting pewter plates, lamps, and tankards. Amazingly, this family of pewter artisans is still in business and still turning out fine work. This exquisite Dragonfly Brooch is one of their finest pieces. It is cast and polished by hand, and then hand-scribed down to the last detail—you can see every vein on the wings. Then the wings are given a translucent enamel finish that perfectly captures a dragonfly's elusive blue-green. You will find yourself wearing this piece with every outfit.
- Hand-cast pewter
- Rare blue-green enamel wings
- Measures approx. 2"Wx1-3/4"H
- Handmade in Vermont
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $20).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.