Danforth Pewter Double Circle Necklace
This necklace is handcrafted here in Vermont by the pewter artisans at Danforth pewter. Danforth is a family business started by Thomas Danforth II in 1775, and for generations, the Danforth family has created American pewter products, including keepsake jewelry like this interlocking circle necklace. The rings are hand-cast pewter and measure approx. 1-1/2"Lx2"H; the chain is antiqued silver-plated brass and measures 29"L.
- Hand-cast interlocking ring pendant
- The pendant is pewter and measures 1-1/2"Lx2"H
- The snake chain is antiqued silver-plated brass and measures 29"L
- Handcrafted in Middlebury, Vermont
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $4).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $10).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add$17).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.