Crowley Cheese, Set of 2
While cheddar gets most of the attention here in the Green Mountains, our uniquely Vermont raw-milk cheese is quickly developing a following all its own—and rightly so! It's made for us the old-fashioned way—by hand and in small batches—by our neighbors a few towns since 1824. With a distinctly smooth texture and sweet buttery flavor, this 100% natural artisan cheese falls somewhere between a cheddar and colby, only it's creamier and melts better, too. Plus, it comes in three delectable varieties: garlic chive, muffuetta with fresh garlic, black olives, and pimento, and naturally smoked garlic. Any of which will make you a fan for life.
- Hand made in Vermont by the oldest continuous cheesemaker in the U.S.
- A unique raw-milk cheese that's creamier and melts better than cheddar
- Sweet buttery flavor
- 100% natural with no additives or preservatives
- Available in 3 varieties: garlic chive, muffuletta, and smoked garlic
- Choose any two 8 oz. blocks
Smoked Garlic:Whole raw cow's milk; Salt, Natural rennet, Culture, Garlic powder.
Muffaletta:Whole raw cow's milk; Salt, Manzanilla olives, Ripe olives, Garlic, Pimento, Natural rennet, Canola oil, Olive oil, Vinegar, Culture, Spices.
Made in USA.
Servings per container: 16.
Storage: Refrigeration, consume at room temperature.
1) Standard: Packages are sent via USPS
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via FedEx Ground, street address is required (add $4).
3) Express: Packages are sent via FedEx 2Day, street address is required (add $10).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via FedEx Overnight, street address is required (add$17).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.