Cream Filberts 1 Pound Bag
We found a small candy company in upstate New York that is able to make these beloved cream filberts just for us. The filberts (hazelnuts) are panned in copper kettles—just like old-fashioned candy makers used to do it—until the whole nut is encased in a thick coating of crystallized sugar. This time-consuming process takes days, but one bite, and we're sure you'll find it's well worth the wait! Whether you prefer to let these sweet treats slowly melt in your mouth until you get to the nutty center or simply bite right into them, you'll find them hard to resist!
- Premium filbert nuts (hazelnuts)
- Painstakingly panned in copper kettles
- Crisp hazelnuts covered in crystallized sugar
- 1lb. bag; approx. 40 candies
- Made in USA
- Exclusive to The Vermont Country Store
Amerfond fondant sugar, Filbert nuts, Granulated cane sugar, Corn syrup, Water
Made in USA
Made in a facility that also processes egg, milk, peanuts, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
Servings per container: approximately 11
Store at room temperature
Shelf life: 4 months
1) Standard: Packages are sent via USPS
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via FedEx Ground, street address is required (add $4).
3) Express: Packages are sent via FedEx 2Day, street address is required (add $10).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via FedEx Overnight, street address is required (add$17).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.