Constant Comfort Blanket or Throw
When we asked ourselves what we could change to make our Constant Comfort® blanket even better, we read customer reviews, tested the blankets ourselves, and discovered that the only thing that could be improved was the weave. We loved how the blanket drew excess body heat away while we slept—so we didn't get too hot—and then released it where it was needed, so we never got chilly, either. The secret to this magic is a temperature-sensitive viscose yarn called Outlast®, specially developed for NASA space travel, woven into cotton. It's soft to the touch, surprisingly lightweight, and doesn't look or feel high-tech. The original weave was prone to pulls and snags, so we changed it to a handsome chevron pattern weave, which is tighter, stronger, and resists matting, pilling, and snagging. Now you can rest easy knowing your Constant Comfort blanket will look as good as it makes you feel for many seasons.
- Draws excess heat away from the body
- Releases heat where it's needed
- Made with a unique temperature-sensitive yarn
- New tighter chevron weave resists pilling
- Throw, 50"Wx60"L
- Cotton/Outlast viscose
- Machine wash and dry
- Made in Portugal
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $25).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.