Cocoa-Dusted Spanish Marcona Almonds, 3.5 oz. Tin
Grown in Spain, Marcona almonds are known as the "Queen of Almonds" and are considered quite a treat here in the States. They are softer and sweeter than California almonds and pair perfectly with all types of chocolate. Each one of these delicious confections is made with a toasted Marcona almond that's drenched in creamy white chocolate and dusted with pure cocoa powder. It's a combination that will have you slowly savoring each delectable bite. Comes in a lovely lavender tin that's ready for gifting.
- Premium Marcona almonds from Spain
- Known as the “Queen of Almonds”
- Renowned for their tender bite and sweet, buttery texture
- Covered in creamy white chocolate
- Dusted with pure cocoa powder
- Gift tin measures 5-3/4"Hx4-1/4"Lx4-1/4"W
- 3.5 oz. tin; approx. 20 individually wrapped almonds
- Made in Spain
Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Almonds, Whole Milk, Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin), Flavoring Vanilla.
Made in Spain.
Storage: Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
Shelf Life: 6 Months
Net Weight: 3.5oz.
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $4).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $10).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add$17).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.