Classic Single Taper Balsam Centerpiece
Please allow up to 2 business days to ship.
Nothing says Christmas like the fresh scent of balsam! Now you can infuse your home with this natural woodsy scent by adding one of our festive candle centerpieces to your holiday decor. They're made by hand in New England with freshly cut balsam that's harvested daily from a privately owned tree farm. Expert "balsam elves" shape each one into a beautiful centerpiece. Best of all, they arrive at your doorstep every bit as fresh and vibrant as if you'd cut the balsam yourself.
- Handmade with two pounds of fresh balsam
- Decorated with real pinecones, faux holly berries, and a red candle
- Arranged in a floral foam block for daily watering
- 12" diameter with one 10" taper
- Made in Maine
- Decorations may vary
- Please note: The tree and tree parts used to make this centerpiece are certified to be free of traces of gypsy moths and are compliant with the USDA’s requirements for shipping tree and tree parts into Washington State.
Made in USA from domestic and imported materials
Single: 2 lbs.
Never leave burning candles unattended
Your item is shipped separately from our supplier via Standard Shipping to the contiguous U.S. only. Gift wrap not available. Sorry, no Express or Overnight shipping is available on this item.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.
Return Policy: The Vermont Country Store 100% Guarantee
Our commitment to finding you practical, hard-to-find merchandise and to superior customer service remains absolutely unshakable. Everything you see in our catalogs, in our on-line store, and in our retail stores is 100% guaranteed to work like we say it will.
If you don't find this so, or are dissatisfied for any reason at all, you can return or exchange your product without hassle or haggle.
We've done business in this straightforward way ever since 1946.
The Orton Family