Classic Single Taper Balsam Centerpiece
Nothing says Christmas like the fresh scent of balsam! Now you can infuse your home with this natural woodsy scent by adding one of our festive candle centerpieces to your holiday decor. They're made by hand in New England with freshly cut balsam that's harvested daily from a privately owned tree farm. Expert "balsam elves" shape each one into a beautiful centerpiece. Best of all, they arrive at your doorstep every bit as fresh and vibrant as if you'd cut the balsam yourself.
- Handmade with two pounds of fresh balsam
- Decorated with real pinecones, faux holly berries, and a red candle
- Arranged in a floral foam block for daily watering
- 12" diameter with one 10" taper
- Made in Maine
- Decorations may vary
- Please note: The tree and tree parts used to make this centerpiece are certified to be free of traces of gypsy moths and are compliant with the USDA’s requirements for shipping tree and tree parts into Washington State.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.