Classic Balsam Tabletop Christmas Tree, In 2 Sizes
Nothing says Christmas like fresh balsam! Now you can decorate your home with these aromatic greens by adding one of our 18-inch or 28-inch tabletop trees to your holiday decor. They're made by hand in New England with freshly cut balsam that's harvested daily from a privately owned tree farm. Expert "Christmas tree makers" shape each one to look like a real Christmas tree. Best of all, they arrive at your doorstep every bit as fresh and vibrant as if you'd cut the balsam yourself.
- Handmade fresh balsam tabletop tree
- Available in 2 sizes: 18" tall and 28" tall
- 18" tree is unlit; 28" tree comes strung with white lights for added cheer
- 28" lighted tree has a 24" cord and is UL listed
- Both sizes are decorated with pinecones, lifelike holly berries, and a velveteen bow
- For optimum freshness, water the foam core daily
- Made in Maine
- Decorations may vary
- Please note: The tree and tree parts used to make this tree are certified to be free of traces of gypsy moths and are compliant with the USDA’s requirements for shipping tree and tree parts into Washington State.
Your item is shipped separately from our supplier via Standard Shipping to the contiguous U.S. only. Gift wrap not available. Sorry, no Express or Overnight shipping is available on this item.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.
Return Policy: The Vermont Country Store 100% Guarantee
Our commitment to finding you practical, hard-to-find merchandise and to superior customer service remains absolutely unshakable. Everything you see in our catalogs, in our on-line store, and in our retail stores is 100% guaranteed to work like we say it will.
If you don't find this so, or are dissatisfied for any reason at all, you can return or exchange your product without hassle or haggle.
We've done business in this straightforward way ever since 1946.
The Orton Family