You May Also Need
Christmas Plaid Napkin
Inspired by vintage fabric, these Christmas napkins are woven only for our country store by Portuguese weavers who are known throughout Europe for their skill and craftsmanship. The red, green, and white colors will stay rich and true wash after wash thanks to threads that are dyed before the weaving process. Napkins are sold individually.
- Woven in Portugal, home to Europe's finest weavers
- Inspired by an antique fabric swatch
- Yarn-dyed fabric is colorfast
- Napkin measures 14" square; sold individually
- Machine wash and dry
- Exclusive to The Vermont Country Store
- Coordinating Christmas Plaid Tablecloth (#72659), sold separately
Made from 56% polyester and 44% cotton.
Made in Portugal.
Machine wash cold.
Tumble dry low.
Do not bleach.
1) Standard: Packages are sent via USPS
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via FedEx Ground, street address is required (add $4).
3) Express: Packages are sent via FedEx 2Day, street address is required (add $10).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via FedEx Overnight, street address is required (add$17).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.