You May Also Need
Blue Willow Covered Casserole
Everyday casseroles seem anything but when baked and served in this elegant Blue Willow Covered Dish. It's made in England from sturdy ironstone and boasts two handles so you can easily carry it from the kitchen to the dinner table. And of course, it is beautifully decorated with the iconic Blue Willow pattern that dates back to 1780. Each piece is made using a copper plate, not a decal, which means no 2 pieces are exactly alike. The folks at Blue Willow call this the "Charm of the Ware."
- Vintage Blue Willow pattern
- Crafted from durable ironstone
- Oven-safe up to 325°F
- Microwave and dishwasher safe, too
- 64 oz. capacity
- Approx. 8-3/4"Lx8-1/4"Wx5-1/2"H
- Made in England
- Coordinating Blue Willow dinnerware and serveware (#64095), sold separately
1) Standard: Packages are sent via USPS
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via FedEx Ground, street address is required (add $4).
3) Express: Packages are sent via FedEx 2Day, street address is required (add $10).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via FedEx Overnight, street address is required (add$17).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.